Yangon – Bagan – Pakokku – Kanpalet – Mt Victoria ( Nat ma taung ) Base - Mandalay – Ava – Amarapura - Mandalay - Inle Lake – Indein - Yangon
Day 01: Yangon – Arrival day ( D )
On arrival at Yangon International Airport, you are welcomed by our tour guide and transferred to your hotel. After refreshment, you embark on a city tour including:
- Downtown Yangon’s Sule Pagoda, City Hall, Independence monument and old colonial buildings.
- Chauk-htat-kyi Phaya; a huge life-like reclining Buddha statue surrounded by Buddhist monasteries.
- A visit to the magnificent and world famous Shwedagon Pagoda, known for its religious significance and artistic beauty. The massive bell-shaped stupa is plated with gold and the tip of the stupa is set with diamonds and rubies, sapphires and topaz - a stunning sight as the sun sets and an unforgettable place to begin your trip in the "Golden Land". Then welcome dinner and overnight at the Hotel in Yangon. Accommodation: Central Hotel ( Or ) Similar
Day 02: Yangon – Bagan by flight ( B/L/D )
Morning fly to Nyaung U airport, arrive at Nyaung U. Proceed for sightseeing, starting with the busy Nyaung Oo local market and continuing with visits to a diverse selection of the most important Pagodas and temples, such as Shwezigon Pagoda, built by King Anawrahta in the early 11th century, Kyansit-tha Umin ( Not far from the Shwezigon pagoda, a cave complex off the tourist route, it has murals from the 13th century. ).
Gubyauk Gyi, a temple with exquisite murals of Jataka scenes, and Ananda Temple with four huge standing Buddha images and numerous seated figures in niches around the galleried interior. Then visit Htilominlo Pagoda, built in A.D. 1211 by King Nantaungmya. Khay Min Ga Temple.
After lunch, visit lacquer workshop to learn about the fascinating technique of this art.
Visit the famous Thatbyinnyu Pagoda constructed by King Alaung Sithu and Shwegugyi Temple also known as "Nandaw Oo Paya" built by King Alaungsithu in 1140 A.D. Sunset from Shwedandaw Stupa.
Overnight at Amazing Bagan Resort(Deluxe room) in Bagan.
Day 03: Bagan Sightseeing ( B/L/D ) Image Properties
Early morning wake up from your night dream and you will be picked up by BALLOON OVER BAGAN ferry to fly by balloons; “Ride balloon over Bagan to feel the panoramic view of ancient Bagan” Experience Bagan by flying at the sky, after your flying back to your hotel for having breakfast.
After breakfast, a full day of Bagan sightseeing excursion around the Bagan Archaeological Zone Heritage Area and begin a comprehensive tour of Bagan including:
- A morning visit to the interesting local Nyaung Oo Market where you can buy some cotton clothing or local woven fabrics and souvenirs.
- Shwe-Zi-Gon; completed in 1084, noted for its glazed plaques depicting scenes from the Jatakas, the prototype of later Myanmar stupas.
- Wet-kyi-Inn Gubyaukgyi Temple with its exquisite mural paintings of 13th century
- Dhamayangyi Temple; the biggest and the finest brickworks temple in Bagan.
- The majestic Htilominlo Temple; built in 1211 AD and one of the largest temples, noted for its fine plaster carvings on the arch pediments and friezes.
In the afternoon, after a visit to lacquer ware workshops; continue to
- Manuha Temple built by exile King Manuha
- Ananda Temple, 1090AD, a masterpiece of early period temple- architecture with four huge standing Buddha Images.
Enjoy a spectacular sunset from one of the temples of Bagan. Dinner with a puppet show and overnight at the hotel in Bagan.
Day 04: Bagan – Pakokku – Kanpalet (B/L/D)
Morning across the Aye Yar Waddy river by Ferry and arrive to Pakokku, Continued Kanpalet through dry zone. Late noon or early evening start to taste the hill land of Chin state. View many of hilly houses and people, arrive Kanpalaet at evening and overnight in Mountain Oasis resort.
Day 05: Kanpalet – Aye village (Mt Vitoria Base camp) – Pakokku (B/L/D)
Early morning leave to Aye Camp about 05:30 am, round about 09:00 am arrive to Aye base camp and take photo and have your lunch. After that back to Kanpalet. Proceed to Pakokku. Overnight in Pakokku.
Day 06: Pakokku - Bagan ( B/L/D )
Early morning, check out hotel, pick up by guide and depart to Bagan. Arrive at Bagan. Free and easy . Overnight in Bagan.
Day 07: Bagan - Mandalay ( B/L/D ) by flight
After breakfast, check out hotel, drive to Nyaung U Airport, fly to Mandalay. Arrivar at Manda;ay Airport, proceed visit to : A drive to the ancient capital of Amarapura, the city of Immortality for visits to Bagaya Monastery with a famous collection of Buddha images, local weaving cottage industry of traditional cotton cloth, the two-century old U-Bein teak bridge on the Taungthaman Lake and if there is time, observe the lunch process of thousands of monks who take their last meal of the day at 10:00 am in total silence. We then proceed to Mandalay and check in at the hotel. After refreshment, sightseeing tour of Mandalay begins again including: Maha Muni, The holiest Buddhist site in Upper Myanmar: a Buddha image of great beauty and witness the reverence and worship of the local people. Mandalay, the last royal capital of Myanmar is the best place to see all the traditional arts and crafts. You will visit gold-leaf making work-places and see how the gold-leaf is being made by hand in the traditional way. Kuthodaw Pagoda, known as the world's largest book for its 729 marble slabs inscribed with the Buddha's Dhamma or Doctrine. Golden Palace Monastery, noted for its exquisite wood carvings. Enjoy a panoramic sunset of the city and the Ayeyawaddy River from Mandalay Hill. Dinner and night stop in Mandalay.
Day 08: Mandalay – Inle by flight (B/L/D)
Morning check out hotel, drive to airport, fly to Heho airport ( 09:45 )am, arrive at Heho airport ( 10:15 )am. A via air port city of Inle Lake. Transfer to Nyaung Shwe, on the way of Heho – Nyaung Shwe there are so many of Nepalese people houses, visit to their houses to see their way of life and their culture, pay visit to Bamboo Paper making work shop. Arrive to Aye Thar Yar Vine yard, have your lunch among the terraces of Vine trees. Taste a little bit of grapes Wine. Then continue to Nyaung Shwe, where Inle Lake is situated. Arrive to the Lake and transfer to your Hotel: Paramount Inle Resort, the floating hotel that is situated near the Nan Pan village.
Tour start your sightseeing to Phaung Daw Oo pagoda, a master piece site of this program. Study Brass smith work shop, silk weaving workshop, and Cheroot making work shop, Alo Daw Pauk pagoda, Kay Lar floating garden and finally Nga Phe Chaung monastery. Overnight in Inle Lake.
Day 09: Inle Lake S/s - Indein – Yangon ( B/L/D )
After breakfast, drive to Southern part of the lake where thousand of pagodas are gathered, the area is called Indein, study the natural beauty of the lake people along the way and arrive to the Pagodas compound about 1 hour later. On the way of beck walk through the Bamboo forest to get the boat and back for lunch at Inn Thar Lay restaurant with traditional Intha food. After lunch, drive to Heho airport, fly back to Yangon ( 15:45 ) pm, arrive at Yangon airport ( 18:20 )pm, transfer to hotel. Check in and overnight in hotel, Yangon.
Day 10: Departure Day ( B )
After breakfast, check out hotel, pick up by guide and drive to airport for your departure.
Tour cost includes:
• Limousine service
• English Speaking guide service
• 3 star hotel ( Twin Bed room ) with breakfast
• Lunch & dinner at specific program
• Entrance fees for as itinerary
• Myanmar Buffet and cultural show and Puppet Show fees
• Domestic flight fare and airport tax
• Boat ticket fare
• All transfer and transportation with private air conditioned vehicle
• Porter charge for 2 laggs
• Mineral Water one bottle for per person and per day
• Airport tax for Yangon International Airport
• Laundry service
• Mini bar & Tel, Email call
• International flight fare
• Personal uses
• Visa and International flight fare and airport tax
• Balloons over ride in Bagan