Special Tour Program
One Day Tour Program
Yangon Day Tour
One of the best places to visit in Asia is Yangon, Myanmar’s largest city. Nature lovers will appreciate the city’s stunning lakes, shady parks and verdant tropical trees. These are the reasons why it is dubbed ‘The Garden City of the East’. This city is a melting pot—a diversity of cultures and communities in terms of people, settlement and religions.
Yangon–Bagan–Pakokku–Kanpalet–Mt Victoria( Nat ma taung )Base-Mandalay–Ava–Amarapura-Mandalay-Inle Lake–Indein-Yangon
Day 1. Yangon – Arrival day ( D )
On arrival at Yangon International Airport, you are welcomed by our tour guide and transferred to your hotel. After refreshment, you embark on a city tour including:
- Downtown Yangon’s Sule Pagoda, City Hall, Independence monument and old colonial buildings.
- Chauk-htat-kyi Phaya; a huge life-like reclining Buddha statue surrounded by Buddhist monasteries.
- A visit to the magnificent and world famous Shwedagon Pagoda, known for its religious significance and artistic beauty. The massive bell-shaped stupa is plated with gold and the tip of the stupa is set with diamonds and rubies, sapphires and topaz - a stunning sight as the sun sets and an unforgettable place to begin your trip in the "Golden Land". Then welcome dinner and overnight at the Hotel in Yangon. Accommodation: Central Hotel ( Or ) Similar
ထိုင္ေပ - နန္ထို - ေကာင္းရံႈ - ေထာင္ယြင္ ( ၆ ရက္ / ၅ ည ) ခရီးစဥ္
Day1) : ရန္ကုန္ - ထိုင္ေပ ( ညေနစာ )
ရန္ကုန္အျပည္ျပည္ဆိုင္ရာေလဆိပ္တြင္ GO & GO Travels – Tour Leader မွ ခရီးဦးႀကိဳဆိုျပီး China Air line ( CI 7916 ) ျဖင့္ နံနက္ ၁၀း၃၀ အခ်ိန္တြင္ ထိုင္၀မ္နိဳင္ငံသို ့ ထြက္ခြါပါမည္။ ထိုင္၀မ္စံေတာ္ခ်ိန္ ၁၆း၂၀ တြင္ ထိုင္၀မ္နိဳင္ငံ၊ အျပည္ျပည္ဆိုင္ရာေလဆိပ္သို ့ဆိုက္ေရာက္ပါမည္။ ေလဆိပ္တြင္ မိမိတို ့ဧည့္လမ္းညႊန္မွ ႀကိုဆိုႏႈတ္ဆက္ျပီး.....
NAGA TRADITIONAL NEW YEAR FESTIVAL 2020 in MYANMAR
Naga in Myanmar, New Year Festival will be happened in Lahe Town, Region of Naga Land in Sagain Division in Myanmar for this year, 2020. This festival will be held from 13 January to 15 January 2020. All of Naga sub tribe are enjoying in Naga Traditional New Year Festival. Naga in Myanmar, there are about 64 Naga Sub Tribes. They are staying around the Naga Land in Sagain Division.
- Enjoying the scenery of the upper parts of Chindwin river, seeing the beauty of Naga land and its hill tribes.
- Enjoying at the Naga Traditional New Year Festival
- Learning about the culture, customs and lifestyle of the Naga people, meeting more minorities of Naga tribes and trekking at Naga land.
- Communicating with the Naga people.
Yangon – Mandalay – Khamti – Lahe, Naga Land, Sagging – Khamti – Mandalay – Yangon
Naga New Year 2020 Tour Itinerary
Day 1) : (11/01/2020) ( Saturday ) : Yangon – Mandalay by flight
Morning fly to Mandalay , arrive at Mandalay, sightseeing in Mandalay. After lunch check in hotel and relaxing at hotel. Overnight in Mandalay .
Day2) : (12/01/2020) (Sunday) : Mandalay – Khamti by flight – Lahe by car ( B/L/D )
After breakfast, check out hotel and drive to airport, fly to Khamti ( 1 and half hours ), arrive at Khamti airport, pick up and drive to Lahe by SUV 4x4 wheel car ( Driving hour 4 hours ) through Naga hills, you can see very panoramic view and take photo, arrive at Lahe, check in guest house. Overnight in Lahe.
Day3) : (13/01/2020) (Monday) : Lahe ( B/L/D )
After breakfast, excursion to near Naga villages, take photo, and sightseeing around Lahe town and studying the preparation of festival and overnight in Lahe.
Day4) : (14/01/2020) (Monday) : Lahe – Naga Traditional Opening Ceremony ( B/L/D )
Soon after breakfast, the traditional Naga Ceremonial Pole will be erected at the festival grounds and various Naga clans in all their traditional customers will be there to participate the festival. After lunch break, you explore the surrounding villages and the two of Lahe on your own plan (or) enjoy your leisure as you like, Dinner and rest for the night at Lahe.
Day5) : (15/01/2020) (Monday) : Lahe - Naga Traditional Festival Main Day ( B/L/D )
The Official Opening Ceremony of Naga New Year begins on the festival grounds early morning. Partake the traditional food and rice wine with Naga community elders. In the afternoon, enjoy the Naga Hills. Finally in the evening, by a large bonfire, everyone can participate and enjoy in welcoming the Naga New Year by dancing around the bonfire. Enjoying at Naga Traditional New Year Festival 2020. Bon Fire Festival at night time and Overnight.
Day6) : (16/01/2020) (Tuesday) : Lahe - Khamti – Mandalay – Yangon ( B/L/D )
Early breakfast will be served in preparation to leave the Naga Festival grounds. Along the way, enjoy the breathtaking morning scenes of Naga hills and mountain range. Arrive at Khamti airport, fly to Mandalay, arrive at Mandalay airport, proceed back to Yangon by flight.