TOUR CODE : GG-0917A
Day 1: Arrival Yangon ( D )
Day 2: Yangon -Mandalay (By Flight) ( B/L/D )
Day 3: Mandalay-Inle Lake (By Flight) ( B/L/D )
Day 4: Inle Lake-Pindaya -Bagan(By Evening Flight) ( B/L/D )
Day 5: Bagan (Full day sightseeing) ( B/L/D )
Day 6: Bagan -Yangon (Half day sightseeing) by flight ( B/L/D )
Day 7: Departure Yangon ( B )
Day 01: YANGON (Arrival) ( D )
On arrival at Yangon International Airport, you are welcomed by our tour guide and transferred to your hotel. After refreshment, you embark on a city tour including:
(1) Downtown Yangon’s Sule Pagoda, City Hall, Independence monument and old colonial buildings.
(2) Chauk-htat-kyi Phaya; a huge life-like reclining Buddha statue surrounded by Buddhist monasteries.
(3) A visit to the magnificent and world famous Shwedagon Pagoda, known for its religious significance and artistic beauty. The massive bell-shaped stupa is plated with gold and the tip of the stupa is set with diamonds and rubies, sapphires and topaz - a stunning sight as the sun sets and an unforgettable place to begin your trip in the "Golden Land". Then welcome dinner and overnight at the Hotel in Yangon. Accommodation: Central Hotel ( Or ) Similar
Day 02: YANGON-MANDALAY (By Flight) ( B/L/D )
After breakfast at hotel, you are transferred to Yangon Airport for an early morning flight to Mandalay. From Mandalay airport, we begin the day’s tour with: A drive to the ancient capital of Amarapura, the city of Immortality for visits to Bagaya Monastery with a famous collection of Buddha images, local weaving cottage industry of traditional cotton cloth, the two-century old U-Bein teak bridge on the Taungthaman Lake and if there is time, observe the lunch process of thousands of monks who take their last meal of the day at 10:00 am in total silence. We then proceed to Mandalay and check in at the hotel. After refreshment, sightseeing tour of Mandalay begins again including:
(1) Maha Muni, The holiest Buddhist site in Upper Myanmar: a Buddha image of great beauty and witness the reverence and worship of the local people.
(2) Mandalay, the last royal capital of Myanmar is the best place to see all the traditional arts and crafts. You will visit gold-leaf making work-places and see how the gold-leaf is being made by hand in the traditional way.
(3) Kuthodaw Pagoda, known as the world's largest book for its 729 marble slabs inscribed with the Buddha's Dhamma or Doctrine.
(4) Golden Palace Monastery, noted for its exquisite wood carvings.
(5) Enjoy a panoramic sunset of the city and the Ayeyawaddy River from Mandalay Hill. Overnight at the hotel in Mandalay. Accommodation: Hotel in Mandalay
Day 03: MANDALAY-INLE LAKE (By Flight) ( B/L/D )
After breakfast, depart hotel for flight to Heho on the Shan plateau. Transfer by road to Inle Lake and travel to your hotel by long tail boat across the lake. Upon arrival, check in at hotel. In the afternoon, the day’s tour includes:
(1) A boat excursion on Inle Lake, a delight to all with a camera ,its calm water dotted with floating vegetation on floating Islands and small fishing boats, to which scenic high hills provide the perfect back-drop. See the “Intha” (Lake-dwelling people) also known as the unique “Leg-Rowers” who use one leg to stand on the boat while the other leg is wrapped around an oar and rows.
(2) observe floating Gardens, with vegetables and flowers grown on them, and the lake way of life at ‘Kay La Village’.
(3) Visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, the holiest religious site in Southern Shan State which has five small Buddha Statues so heavily gilded with gold that the original Buddha images are unrecognizable.
(4) Observing the Lake Inle cottage industry workshops such as silk & lotus fabric weaving with wooden handlooms at “Inn-Paw- Kone”Village, traditional ‘mild-cigar –making’ (cheroot Factory at “Se’ Kaung Village” and tradional silver and gold smiths, paper umbrella –making at ‘Ywa-ma’ Village. You will also see Padaunghill tribe ladies (ladies with elongated necks from wearing brass rings around their necks) in that village. Overnight at the hotel on Inle Lake.
Accommodation: Hotel in Inle Lake
Day 04: INLE LAKE-PINDAYA (By Car)-HEHO-BAGAN (By Evening Flight) ( B/L/D )
Today we depart from Heho/Inle Lake and take a flight to Nyaung Oo/Bagan. But there is no Morning flight to Bagan so we have to fly by evening flight. After breakfast, depart hotel (check out) and then we take an excursion to the Pindaya natural cave which houses over 8,000 Buddha Images accumulated over the centuries. In the afternoon, explore the small quiet town for it's famous traditional Shan paper & parasol making cottage industry if time is enough. Then we are going to Heho airport to fly to Bagan. Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan.
Day 05: BAGAN (Full day sightseeing) ( B/L/D )
After breakfast, a full day of Bagan sightseeing excursion around the Bagan Archaeological Zone Heritage Area and begin a comprehensive tour of Bagan including:
(1) A morning visit to the interesting local Nyaung Oo Market where you can buy some cotton clothing or local woven fabrics and souvenirs.
(2) Shwe-Zi-Gon; completed in 1084, noted for its glazed plaques depicting scenes from the Jatakas, the prototype of later Myanmar stupas.
(3) Wet-kyi-Inn Gubyaukgyi Temple with its exquisite mural paintings of 13th century
(4) Dhamayangyi Temple; the biggest and the finest brickworks temple in Bagan.
(5) The majestic Htilominlo Temple; built in 1211 AD and one of the largest temples, noted for its fine plaster carvings on the arch pediments and friezes.
In the afternoon, after a visit to lacquer ware workshops; continue to
(6) Manuha Temple built by exile King Manuha
(7) Ananda Temple, 1090AD, a masterpiece of early period temple-architecture with four huge standing Buddha Images.
Enjoy a spectacular sunset from one of the temples of Bagan. Dinner with a puppet show and overnight at the hotel in Bagan. Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan
Day 06: BAGAN-YANGON (By Flight) ( B )
We drive Nyaung Oo Airport for the morning flight to Yangon. On arrival in Yangon, check in at hotel. After refreshment the tour includes:
(1) Botahtaung Pagoda, a famous landmark pagoda beside Yangon River, with a walk-in internal relic chamber.
(2) Bogyoke Aung San Market (named after the father of Aung San Suu Kyi and formerly known as the Scott Market)to purchase souvenirs and handicrafts if you wish. There are gems, fabrics, lacquer ware, wood sculptures, paintings etc… the range of wares is fantastic and don’t forget to bargain!
(3) China Town noted for its fruit market, delicious street foods and old world atmosphere.
(4) The Karaweik, a royal barge on the Royal Lakes for stunning views of Shwe Dagon Pagoda. Farewell Dinner at Karaweik Palace Barge and overnight at the hotel in Yangon.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
Day 07: DEPARTURE YANGON ( B )
After breakfast at hotel, morning is at leisure until you are transferred to Yangon International airport for your return international departure flight.
Tour Cost : US$ ( per person )
|7 Ds in Myanmar
• Airport Transfer service
• English speaking guide service
• Hotel accommodation with breakfast
• Private transportation with Air conditioned vehicle
• Entrance fees
• Myanmar Buffet Dinner & Cultural Show
• Tour sightseeing as per itinerary
• Meals as specific program & Daily mineral water one bottle Tipping
• Domestic flight ( Yangon-Mandalay- Heho-Nyaung U-Yagon )
• Beverages, Mini bar
• Laundry service
• Optional tours
• Tel , Fax, Email & Internet Uses
• Nature of others personal uses
• Myanmar Visa
• International flight fare & AP tax
• Central Hotel *** or similar ( Yangon )
• Mandalay Swan *** or similar ( Mandalay )
• Shw Inn Thar Floating resort **** or similar ( Inle Lake )
• Gracious Bagan Hotel *** or similar ( Bagan )