Yangon - HoChiMinhCity - Hanoi – Halong bay - Yangon (5 days / 4nights trip)
Upon arrival at Ho Chi Minh city / Tan Son Nhat international airport by met with our guide then transfer to visit Notre Dame Cathedral, Centre Post Office, City Hall, Dinner at Saigon 3 restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hochiminh city.( Dinner )
After breakfast at hotel then visit War museum, Reunification Palace, , Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Ben Thanh Market, the Opera House . After lunch at Ngoc Thuy restaurant with buffetvisit War Museum, China Town visit Diamond Shopping Mall and Ben Thanh Market. Dinner on Saigon cruise restaurant, Ben Thanh Market market. O/n in Hochminh( B/L/D )
After breakfast at hotel , transfer to visit Cu ChiTunnels _ an important base during the American War, because of its strategic location. The Vietcong built a 200km long network of tunnels connecting command posts, hospitals, shelter and weapon factories. Dug out of hard laterite by hand tools without the use of cement, this amazing network was never discovered. Lunch at local restaurant.After lunch at Ben Nay restaurant go toTan Son Nhat airport to take flight to Hanoi. After dinner at Thang Long restaurant. check-in hotel. O/n in Hannoi ( B/L/D )
After breakfast at hotel go visit Halong bay take Halong bay _ listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. The trip will bring you an unforgettable memory of Halong Bay. Especially a fresh seafood lunchis served on board during cruise. Boat will stop at Thien Cung cave for sightseeing.
Afternoon, transfer back Hanoi capital .Dinner at Minh Anh restaurant.Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.( B/L/D )
After breakfast at hotel , go to vsit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda, having studied and visited West Lake tribe will go out into the Dong Xuan Market . After lunch with buffet at restaurant go to Noi Bai airport to return to Yangon by FLIGHT No. VN-957 4:35pm departure from Hanoi to Yangon. End of tour.( B/L/-)
Quotation in usd/pax
Tour Price Includes:
- International flight ticket and air port tax
- Domestic flight ticket ( SGN-HAN is about 85usd/pax )
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (Based on Twin Sharing)
- Private transportation and tours with English or Mandarin speaking guide.
- Boat trip and Cruise as mentioned in itineraries
- Entrances fees + sightseeing as indicated.
- Meals (Vietnamese food Chinese) at local restaurant as specified in the program.
- Bottle of water available on coach (02 bottle/pax/day)
Tour Price Excludes:
- Beverages and laundry service
- Personal expenses
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
Tour Policy &Notes :
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is free of charge.
- Child below 12 yrs old sharing same room with 1 ADL is charged for 90%.
- Child below 12 yrs old with extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 65%.
- Child below 12 yrs old No extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 55%
- Tipping for guide and driver (suggestion):
- Group from 2 -15 pax : USD3/ pax/ day
- Group above 15 pax : USD 2/ pax/ day
Surcharge for Chinese new year:
- Surcharge for booking during Chinese New Years
- US$25/ pax/night for FIT booking from 1-4pax
- US$15 / pax/night for FIT booking from 5-9pax
- US$10 / pax/night for GIT booking from 10pax up